Women's t-shirt. Design inspired by the song "Scar Tissue" by Californian band Red Hot Chili Peppers.
This song was the first single from the album Californication (1999) and also was John Frusciante's return to the RHCP after seven years apart from the band.
Soft and light, 100% cotton t-shirt (except for heather colors, which contain 65% polyester). Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes. Timeless classic fit.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
Looking for this design on men's cut? Click here
|Width (inches)||17 ¼||19 ¼||21 ¼||23 ¼|
|Length (inches)||25 ½||26||27||28|