Men's T-shirt. Design inspired by the song "Enjoy the Silence", by the English electronic music group Depeche Mode. This song, written by Martin Gore and sung by Dave Gahan, was released as a single from the album Violator in May 1990. Gore originally composed this song with a slow ballad beat, but at the insistence of Alan Wilder, the band's keyboardist, the song was recorded at a faster beat, giving it that melancholic, dance-like electronic sound.
• Very Soft: 100% ring-spun cotton
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• Light Fabric: 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• It keeps its size after washing: Pre-shrunk
• Comfortable: Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
|Length (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|